Friday, November 2, 2018

I will design and redesign wix website with a free logo as gift

I will design and redesign wix website with a free logo as gift












About:

Note: Please contact me before you place the order

I will deliver professional and modern web design

 

Through this gig you can get:

1.Design a WIX website from Scratch

2.Add new features
3.Redesigning or upgrading

4.Giving your old site a new awesome look

5.Full customization

6.100% satisfaction

7. Responsive website
8. Desktop & Mobile friendly

9. Adding Forum and Blog 
10. Online Store for selling your (digital or physical) products online

11.Link your Social Media account right on your site

If there is something you want that isn't listed in my gig description- please reach out to me in inbox. I'm happy to customize anything for you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment