Friday, November 2, 2018

I will provide complete business starter package, name, branding, website

I will provide complete business starter package, name, branding, website












About:

Hello all, Sean here. Thanks for stopping by.

After having came up with a business idea/ concept, you either have to learn the ins & outs of Branding, Web Development and Marketing, or you can hire a professional to provide you with these services. Even better, you can hire ONE professional, experienced in all of the facets of developing a successful business, to be fully engaged in the creation of yours.
My experience in both the marketing and business development makes me that person.
My goal is to provide my clients with everything they need in order to turn their idea into a fully functional businessoperation.

I begin very project with an in depth research of the industry, competitors and target audience of the business I'm servicing. I then use the findings to develop a brand and website (depending on the package that was ordered), structured and optimized to generate the desired results.

Having successfully completed this gig, I will l be available to provide marketing services on a continuous basis.

Please feel free to contact me if you any q's.

Cheers,
Sean. 

P.S. Please note, any costs and/or expenses related to the gig aren't included in its price

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment