Friday, November 2, 2018

I will find 10 high resolution public domain photos for you

I will find 10 high resolution public domain photos for you












About:

Having good photos on your website/social media sites can be the difference between making a sale and losing a sale.  It's not always easy to find the time to take photos and buying photos can get expensive.  That’s where public domain photos come into play!


If you don’t have the time to search through all the photos out there, hire me!  I will find 10 high resolution photos matching your business that you can feel proud to put on your website or social media sites.


I cannot guarantee you an image with specifics such as colors, logos, races, etc. (ex. Harvard students, pink candles, Asian doctor), but if you provide me with a general idea (ex. Exotic flowers) I can provide you images that match that general category. If you are unsure if I will be able to provide you images that you need please message me with your needs before purchasing a gig as I DO NOT allow revisions to this gig.

If you have any questions, please message me before purchasing and I will gladly answer them for you!

Reviews


xstudios:Great job, very professional and fast. Would definitely work with her again.

savannae:Was a great buyer! Knew exactly what they wanted and was willing to work with me.

kevinelp1:Thank you Savannae a great job once again.

savannae:Great buyer as always!

kevinelp1:Once again did a great job - currently using Savannae on other work


No comments:

Post a Comment