Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will be adding new gigs shortly. + See More

I will be adding new gigs shortly. + See More












About:

I am a professional graphic designer and fellow soap maker who'd like to offer coaching services for soapmakers who aren't sure which direction they'd like to go for their soap labeling and packing.  I have many years of experience in design and realize many of you out there need help from someone who understands the business.

Here is what I am offering

  • I will analyze your current soap logo and labeling and offer you feed-back
  • 15 minutes discussion with you
  • Will help you resolve branding issues with solutions.
  • A summary report of this coaching sessions.

This is a way for me to give back to the soap community and a starting point for soap makers who really aren't sure where to start.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment