Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will manage amazon account and provide mentorship

I will manage amazon account and provide mentorship












About:

A little bit about me.

I've built and grown my own brand on and off Amazon for the past 2 years.  I've helped myself and my clients generate hundreds of thousands of dollars with their Amazon business.  I'm constantly researching and testing new ways to grow my business.

I'm at a point now where my business is pretty much automated and to where I'm available to mentor new or existing sellers that want to gain an upper hand in their business and absolutely crush the competition.

Let me share my experience and knowledge of selling online with you.


I can manage and teach you how to manage critical tasks such as:

  • Sponsored Ads
  • PPC Management
  • Competitor Analysis
  • Listing Optimization
  • Keyword Research
  • Rank Tracking
  • Split Testing
  • Adding New Products
  • Product Research
  • List Building and Remarketing
  • Product Launches
  • Profit Tracking
  • And Much More

I'm also able to send custom offers if you have something else you need help with that's not listed above or shown in my offers. I'm flexible and willing to work within your budget. 

Send me a message today and let's chat.

Reviews


commax:Matt does a great job everytime - great to communicate with and very happy with his services - 5 star!

mattajcaldwell:Great client. Awesome experience!

momo3:Time and time again Matt does fantastic work. I will continue to work with him forever.

mattajcaldwell:Awesome buyer and a really great product! Enjoying working with you and excited to see your continued success!

navneet54321:Seller did a fantastic job, Thanks Matt for your help


No comments:

Post a Comment