Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be the creative director for your business or project

I will be the creative director for your business or project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You're about to hire one of fiverr's most dynamic minds to be your liaison of all things creative for your business or project. In macrocosm, I'm a growth hacker who has an extremely rare ability to carve out his place across niches all over the internet. I'm a Top Rated Seller who's been hard at work building something great with fiverr & on the web at other startups where creativity makes a name for you.

Here's what you get:

1. 15 years of expertise in branding, design and marketing.
2. Served 5550+ clients with Fiverr since 2010! (4.8 out of 5.0 with over 3,100 reviews)

BASIC - A complete branding solution!
3 names with taglines and .com domain name. A logo design with full exclusivity & original artwork.

STANDARD - Social but more superb!
Everything from Basic plus the right social networking design for the most important social networks for your business.

PREMIUM - Direction on a daily basis!
Everything from Standard plus daily guidance from me telling you exactly what to do to move forward! I'll be your liaison/training wheels until you can ride alone!

Complete creative direction to help you dominate! See my gig extra's for more options! Order now!


Reviews


ryanschnei:Awesome guy

Dion:Merci pour ca!

drileyjones:Timely and quality service. I like people who do what they say they are going to do, when they are going to do it. Dion will definitely get my business again when I am ready for the next step!

Dion:Thank you so much for that! I absolutely love your new business name and branding for it! This is one of my greatest creations of ALL 2018! I'll be waiting in the WINGS should you need anything else from me! Go take over the world!\r\n\r\n

nickytakemoto:Very informative and considerate of all my business goals when listening to me. I feel confident that my direction will be only up up and to the highest potential of impacting the world. Mahalo from Hawaii Dion!


No comments:

Post a Comment