Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 10 business name, company name or brand name

I will create 10 business name, company name or brand name












About:

For Just 10$ You Could Get That Amazing & Outstanding Name You Desire.

 

It could be your Brand Name, Business Name, Product Name, Title for a Book or an Application Name, etc.

Successful business names are well known for being appropriate and memorable; so customers can remember them. These are strategies used in cutting through the industry noise.

With my experience so far I've come to realize that brand names should be short, sweet, easily pronounced and unique within its industry. Business names shouldn't be weird or clunky, and it doesn't need to sound like all the rest of your direct/indirect competitors.

A professional brand name should be distinctive and suggestive so the brand can get associated with superiority and great personality which is what I've come to offer you.

I also have some other recommended extras for this gig. Please check below and pick any of your choices.

 

Please Note: My basic gig is for 10 name suggestions ONLY. If you'd like to include available domain names, please, by all means, select the gig extras.

 

Is there any question you'd like to ask? Please, by all means, feel free to contact me

Reviews


vernicaanderson:good job!...very fast...

conwriter:outstanding experience

laceygold:I was not pleased with any of the names chosen.

conwriter:Unacceptable Experience

meffer:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment