Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 15 unique business name, product name or brand name

I will create 15 unique business name, product name or brand name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
You want to launch a new start-up but how should you name it?
A good company name is hard to find, let my creative mind help you by starting a business name brainstorm session. 
With the input of my creative thinking, a great company name is found within days!

If you need fresh ideas tempered with decades of experience, I'm the digital strategy expert your business needs. 

You will receive 5 names/titles for ONE category listed below per gig:

  • 15 Business Names
  • 15 Business Taglines
  • 15 Domain Names (Domain Check or Bundle required, will be for availability only, not traffic) 
  • 15 Book Titles 
  • 15 Product Names
  • 15 Names of Whatever--ask me what I can name for you


I lead workshops on storytelling, content strategy, and critical thinking. All of these are crucial skills when it comes to creating, producing, and supporting a business.

I know it's difficult to make a decision based on an online profile, so let's chat..... or I'm happy to answer specific questions via messages. Just get in touch!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment