Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write an inspiring vision and mission statement

I will write an inspiring vision and mission statement












About:

Note:
I will be on leave from 5 Aug-19 Aug. Get your orders in now to avoid disappointment.

What I offer:
I write killer vision and mission statements that engage your audience. This gig features additional foundation content that is crucial to your business' success. Consider adding the following optional sections to your order, or reach out to discuss a customized offer.

  • About Us/Short Bio
  • Values
  • Tagline Options
  • Brand Manifesto


Why me:
Drawing on over ten years of experience writing for Internationally Recognized Entrepreneurs, UN Affiliates, Startups, NGOs, Universities, Executives, Corporates, SMEs, Actors and Creatives, I have the expertise and knowledge to take your writing project to the next level.

  • No gimmicks, no tricks: I'm a first-language English speaker, and I write my content 100% of the time.


Let me help you 'Be Well Read!'


Reviews


jayden5885:She Understood exactly what i wanted. Her delivery was on point. Most Outstanding gig i have ever worked with. I do recommend her to friends and family.

gammelinc:Thank you, Jayden. I wish you all the best with your business!

florintataru123:Very good understanding our requirements. It was very nice to work with her. We will come back for other projects. Great service.

gammelinc:Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

akshigupta:The statement was not as good as i expected it to be. It was very general. Not value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment