Friday, July 27, 2018

I will brainstorm 5 business names, taglines, book titles

I will brainstorm 5 business names, taglines, book titles












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create business names, taglines, book titles, product names, or anything you can think of to fit your needs. A well made creative, memorable and professional name and tagline will make an impression on your customers they won't forget. Just give me some details and my brain will do the rest. I do domains as well if you add on the Domain Check or get the Domain Bundle . (check for availability only, not traffic).  

You will receive 5 names/titles for ONE category listed below per gig:

  • 5 Business Names
  • 5 Business Taglines
  • 5 Domain Names (Domain Check or Bundle required, will be for availability only, not traffic) 
  • 5 Book Titles 
  • 5 Product Names
  • 5 Names of Whatever--ask me what I can name for you

These are meant to help you supplement your brainstorming and if you like one I create you are welcome to use it.

Contact me first with any questions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment