Friday, July 27, 2018

I will brainstorm business names and develop your brand identity

I will brainstorm business names and develop your brand identity












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, thanks for checking out my gig!

Do you own a startup and want to dominate your market and make it unique? I'm here to develop from scratch or retouch and improve existing brands. You'll get fresh and impartial perspective on the pros and cons of your brand, then I'll suggest effective solutions that will transform and boost your profit.

It all happens in 3 steps;

I Research and Learn from you:- 
 I understand exactly what you want and why you want it.

I Plan:- Figure out concise steps to achieve set targets

I  Deliver

My Complete Branding Package covers;

Research
  • Business Names/Taglines
  • Content Development
  • Market/Competition Research

Social Media
  • Management
  • Handles Setup
  • Plan Development

Design
  • Visual Design
  • Logo/Business Card/Product Label Development
  • Marketing Materials
  • Website Building

Strategy
  • Strategic Planning
  • Action Plans
  • Brand Positioning
  • Email Marketing

What are you waiting for? Order now and let's work together to take your business to the next level. Message me to get started today.

Thank you.

Reviews


rr1455:Great job.... Gave her some ideas and she understood what I wanted... I will use her again.

graceparker5678:Outstanding Experience!

nmariwal:Doesn't fail to amaze, that's why I keep coming back

graceparker5678:Simply awesome

nmariwal:Working with her was a dream. I will definitely work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment