Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create 10 Outstanding names with exact Domain, Trademark and Social Availability.

I will create 10 Outstanding names with exact Domain, Trademark and Social Availability.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello

I have an experience in branding services. I have been doing this for businesses and individuals for over 5 years 

What I do involves:

Business Names
Brand Names
Product Names
Website Names
App Names
Book Names
and More...

The names I will suggest will be:

Catchy
Meaningful
Impressive
Attention Grabbing
Memorable


For $20 only, I will provide 10 names with exact domain, trademark and social availability.

For further questions, do not hesitate to contact me and I will reply in minutes

24 Hours Superfast Delivery

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

100% Money back Guaranty

Less than 5 Minutes Response time

I can also do Logo design, Slogans/Taglines. All these will attract extra costs. I write quality contents for websites as well. You can also check my other gigs.
Thanks.

Reviews


chrisine:Although the seller came up with good names, the order wasn't on time

ireyquza:If would never buy from this guy again and i wouldnt recommend if you are trying to do something serious with your business names. I couldnt see the \

expert_s:I'm so shocked by the review dropped by this buyer. After modification, you did message me and said you are okay with the new suggested names. You have no right to question my years of experience. I've suggested names for so many businesses online and offline, my skills have never been doubted.

kimberlykt:Expert_S replied almost immediately to my request and was very easy to work with. We had one miscommunication and this was resolved without any problem. I was able to get some good ideas regarding the name of my store.\n\nThank You!\nKimberly T / Missouri

expert_s:Great experience!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment