Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will suggest 6 names for your brand or business

I will suggest 6 names for your brand or business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Top Rated Seller (2014-2018)

Domains, taglines, logos, business cards, social handles included in branding packages & gig extras
.

If you're looking for originality and maybe a little quirk, then you have come to the right gig. This service provides you with premium brand or product names along with a perfect description for each of them. Driven by passion and years of experience, I make sure that the names have a personality and a rhythm to their meaning. This gig includes a fantastic value for money and undeniable quality of work produced to the highest of standards supported by an excellent customer service and communication.

The company names I brainstorm:

  • Will describe your brand to the best of its capability.
  • Will connect to your target customers.
  • Will be catchy.
  • Will be creative and unique.
  • Will be meaningful.
  • Could be associated with color, animal or gem psychology.
  • Could be memorable mash-ups.


I will also modify my work taking into consideration the feedback. I am committed to providing quality. Hence, modifications will be for no extra charges until you're satisfied!
You can check out the reviews on my gig and I guarantee it'll be worth your time and money.

Reviews


jmustu01:Thanks for the quick service.

techdow:Overall good experience. Very easy to communicate with, timely response.

arif7101:Great seller

jateenv:great to work with.

conanexiles:Was very polite and provided with me revisions when I needed them. Provides high quality names.


No comments:

Post a Comment