Friday, July 27, 2018

I will develop 20 top business name, brand name and taglines

I will develop 20 top business name, brand name and taglines












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, my name is Constantin and my team and I we just started on Fiverr and we are hungry of doing awesome work.

There are an estimated 300 million companies in the world TODAY, that's 300 million brands, some big as Apple and Coca-Cola others are smaller than one person business. With some many brands in this world it's getting harder to create and find a unique name..... 


So who do you create a great brand name? How can you plan and win the name game?



Well, my team and I will create exclusive for you astonishing names and from there is up to you if you will build it to multi-million.
 
We develop brand names that people remember.

We will develop Business names and Taglines for you too, check our extras. 

Why us? 

  • Because we are a young team with brilliant ideas.
  • Because we are new on Fiverr and we are hungry for positive reviews.
  • Because we have developed offline over 1,000 brand identities.
  • Because we are honest, trustworthy, and easy to work with.
  • Because we keep my promises.

If you really want your brand to stand up you need to hire us, and you won't look for another brand partner again.

Reviews


dreamempire:Worst Work Ever Seen In My Life!

versaagency:Client didn't know what he ordered. He didn't read gig's description before putting us to work 2 days for him to end up changing everything. (Please read the description, this gig offers brand names not web domains like GoDaddy)

rli123:Very professional. Great communication and delivered exactly what was promised, efficiently, in an easy format, with some bonus offerings. Overall, excellent!

versaagency:Great customer to work with! Always a pleasure to satisfy your branding needs.

dawnmarsden:some told me about fiverr, i look on this person had few 5 stars and cost start at $12. i didn't to spend too much because its my first time trying this person,,i've gone ahead and design my own myself which looks amazingly great and unique.i was looking for much better..


No comments:

Post a Comment