Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will brand your current business

I will brand your current business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I don' t simply help you find a name for your business, I help you Brand the current name you have. I offer what is called a Business in a Box. I will help you wit the whole package to get you up and running. A business needs more than just name. It needs a Brand. A Brand needs to be uniform across both print and digital media. Let us make that happen for you! We may be new to Fiverr but we are not new to the Business World.

• Find a domain name that fits your business name
• Create the logo
• Design a 3 Page Static Website
• Create Business Card Design
• Design Company Letterhead
• Setup Both Facebook Business Page and Twitter.

All Source Files will be sent along with the Print Ready Graphic files and Passwords for sny accounts set up.

Your satisfaction is my Top Priority. I strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment