Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 10 catchy and memorable business name, brand name, company name

I will create 10 catchy and memorable business name, brand name, company name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

If you have come to Fiverr looking for a creative mind to build a name for your business original and creative names, slogans or taglines, you have arrived at the right place!

 A truly bespoke, professional branding service. This is a premium branding service from a professional, full time brand development. I offer not only unlimited revisions but in addition actual unlimited concepts also. That is until you are 100% satisfied. I will create a brand Name that will be catchy, unique and makes a statement to attract your prospective customers.

***What this service entails:

- 10 creative names with detailed notes / explanations / opinions on each name

- Hold your hand' customer service and communication at all times. 

-  Fantastic value for money

-  High quality" bespoke unique name, tailor made to your specific needs. 

-  Unlimited  revisions until your 100% satisfied

I am committed to providing unbeatable quality and creative service to all of my clients at affordable and competitive rates. All of my work is produced to the highest possible standard and is driven by passionate and creative thinking. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


punfyre:I received interesting names that I can use in the future; directly or after some further tweaking.

jennarabideau:soso. tried to get revisions but did not get anything... don't think the girl pictured is actually doing the work.

goekhi:Perfect !! Fast delivery

yrb888:Seller was responsive but this is not a native English speaker as she says she is. I am not sure who is fulfilling this orders but it's not a native speaker. Too many typos in the messages etc which would indicate someone foreign. The names I received were just alright. Nothing amazing.

thebrandpro:What? I can't believe you're saying this. I went ABOVE and BEYOND to come up with something creative, why are you leaving false feedback? I always provide impeccable services. I'm really surprised at this feedback. Some buyers can never be pleased! It's unfortunate, but it's the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment