Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will brainstorm 25 business names,logo taglines,or book titles

I will brainstorm 25 business names,logo taglines,or book titles












About:

Good day, welcome to the home of creativity and unique branding, we will give you unique business names, taglines, book titles, product names, logo, domains research or anything that can help you develop your business.

Those that own a startup and want to dominate their market always rejoice whenever we deliver their order because of our uniqueness. I'm here to develop from scratch or retouch and improve existing brands. I will share a working formula with you that will skyrocket your profits in whatever business you do.


I know how to work with any aspiring entrepreneur and if something’s important to you, it’s important to me.I’ll call you at a time convenient to us both, and I’m not afraid to spend the time necessary to get it right.

Reviews


allisonhare:I had requested book titles. I can't imagine any of the titles provided would move anybody to buy anything. The titles were long, wordy, and not descriptive. They weren't compelling in the least and weren't even remotely close to the specific topic I had requested.

brand_name_logo:Next time you should request a revision. impatient client

guruservize:Thanks brand_name_logo, you did a wonderful job... She's one of the best on Fiverr. I got a business name and logo that attracted more customers to my business and everything was perfect. I'll continue to use this service.

brand_name_logo:Many thanks

luismedina50:Exelent service, Highly recomended


No comments:

Post a Comment