Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a logo and I will develop brand guidelines and a visual brand identity system

I will design a logo and I will develop brand guidelines and a visual brand identity system












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Ensure consistency for your brand by having designed a Style Guide, Brand Guidelines Manual or Brand Identity System

This document is ideal to ensure that both your team and third parties are familiar with the basics of your brand, including:

1. Your main logo, variations, and favicon.
2. The main colors that form your brand.
3. The typefaces that your logo and brand use. 
4. Images that represent the style of your brand.

5. Stationery, marketing collateral, social media templates, website guidelines and more that create consistency and continuity with your brand's values and personality. 

You can purchase the editable file of this document (Adobe Illustrator file) as an extra.

Feel free to contact me via message before placing an order or if you have any questions about any of my gigs.

Reviews


leoniecranne388:Great result.

designstudioau:Thanks Leoni. It’s been a pleasure working with you.

atlantamonica:Excellent experience with Ester, she's patient and thorough and will definitely be working with her again.

designstudioau:Thanks @atlantamonica It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and helping develop and guidelines for your brand. All the best and I look forward to working together again in the future. \r\n

danmaggs82:A superb experience. Ester has worked closely with me, and has produced a wonderful logo and brand document which I'm really pleased with. Highly recomended.


No comments:

Post a Comment