Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 5 innovative business name ideas for a startup product or brand

I will create 5 innovative business name ideas for a startup product or brand












About:

Experienced, Fiverr Seller - Over 1K + Happy Customers :) Since 2012

It's a New Year! Startup FRESH. I will createcutting-edge business name ideas, brand name ideas, and more! I have over 7 years of marketing experience creating names for small businesses as well as fortune 500 companies. Hire me to be your personal, creative naming genius. Just provide me with the basic details about what you are looking for, amp; I will create the most compelling names for you! All brainstormed, never generated.

I Specialize In:

  • Business Name Ideas
  • Product Name Ideas
  • Brand Name Ideas
  • Re-Naming / Name Make-Overs
  • Book Titles
amp; Much More!

Reviews


nancy_liu:This seller always provides excellent works

nay1210:My go to expert! Highly recommend this seller. So creative and really gets the brief. Nailed it. Second job also.

billjaber:Some good names given. Didn’t find the one that really stands out though. But solid names, nonetheless. Thanks!

nikolo77:Impressed! Very creative, I love the names.

blakehiggins:Great Job at capturing the desired theme! Very Creative! Highly Recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment