Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi, I am J. Naim.
I can help your business using my creative thinking.
You can get your Branding solution here.
My services as I can The branding color palette solution, Design solution and Business naming solution. 
If you look my profile you can see my beautiful works and experience. 
It is a good time for work with you. So I can start the gig is for a color palette for your brand!

The Basic package 
# 1 Color Plate
# CMYK Code Files
Or 
1 Name

The Standard Package  
# 2 Color Plate
# Every color model Code Files
Or 
2 Name

The Premium Package  
# 4 Color Plate
#  Every color model Code Files
#  Logo Recolorized 
#  or I can create a new logo design
#  Change others design color. 

Or 
4 Name

Let's start. So before start please buy my gig package. which package your relevant, you can choose and order.
Then, I will start the creative process.
Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment