Friday, July 27, 2018

I will help you find a great brand name for your business

I will help you find a great brand name for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, this is Alin,

I offer unlimited revisions because i will not stop until you find a great brand name, or your money back guaranteed!

I offer 100% refund if you are not 100% happy with my work, that is how much i believe in what i do, simple as that.

My job in here is not to name your brand because that decision should ultimately be yours, but to help you make a better more informed decision and name it yourself. 

An entrepreneur myself for the past 15 years(yes i am 35 now) i know how important it is to fully believe in your brand and i know how personal things get when it's about your business.

Make sure you give me enough details and i promise i will surprise you.
I will not do it in a hurry just to get the money but i will work as i would for my own company.

As i deliver more services, get more reviews, my price point will increase   so better hurry to buy my gig at a discount price, while you can :)

Try my service, you have nothing to lose and everything to win.
You are happy with what you buy or you get your money back, no questions asked.

Thank you for choosing my service.
Alin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment