Monday, July 30, 2018

I will perform up to 5 hours of work. Data entry,research & File Conversion.

I will perform up to 5 hours of work. Data entry,research & File Conversion.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm Brookswrites and I will be Virtual Assistant.

Welcome to a new world!

I am a certified Virtual Assistant with over 6 years experience. Accuracy, commitment, reliability and actuality are my companions. 

Below are the list of my services as your Virtual Assistant:
  • Social Media management
  • Email management; this includes, writing and sending emails, replying to common questions etc.
  • Internet research
  • Data entry
  • Copy/paste work
  • Drafting letters and emails
  • Typing of documents
  • Editing text documents
  • Editing of scan documents (example inserting letters that are not cleared or erasing any text)
  • Convert PDF files to excel/word and vice versa
  • Converting of photos to JPG, PNG etc.
  • Compile Ebooks
  • PowerPoint presentation
    Keywords research/topic idea generation base on your niche etc.

In case you have any task that isn’t listed above, kind; notify me to know what you want me to assist you in doing with the instructions and I will gladly do as instructed.

I’m also available for long term projects. If you need a Virtual Assistant that can help you complete various tasks for an extended period, I will be glad to work for you.

Please, I don't do cancellation, message me before ordering.

    Reviews


    hamza_khan010:seller is very dedicated to help you and responds quick.

    brookswrites:An ncredible cum patient customer

    sasaheroi:great job again

    brookswrites:Tremendous customer

    sasaheroi:fast and good work


    1 comment:

    1. Company name A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

      ReplyDelete