Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create 10 creative business name, company name, brand name

I will create 10 creative business name, company name, brand name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My name is brady people call me, "The Brand lady". I have created top names and taglines for 2,200 companies & organizations in over 84 countries.

I engineer powerful solutions that build businesses.

I develop brands that people remember.

I am good at what I do.

I can develop quality names and taglines for you too.

Why me? 

  • Because I am a proven professional with over 15 years of experience.
  • Because I am a veteran seller, working on Fiverr for 4 years.
  • Because I have over 1,000 reviews.
  • Because I am honest, trustworthy, and easy to work with.
  • Because I keep my promises.

I care about your brand. I want it to be successful.

  • I deliver quality, not quantity.
  • I listen. I work hard. I get the job done right.

Don't hire someone to "brainstorm names". Those are just random words without meaning. Hire someone to build a functional brand that represents your business.

Hire the "Brand Man".

I solve your branding needs.

--------------

Matching taglines and other services can be added to your order.

If you have questions, please send me a message.

No drug or adult-oriented projects.

--------------
*I have developed 
over 7,400 brand elements.

Reviews


antoinettee90:I am sorry and don't want to sound mean but he did​ it over and my niche and topic was on one thing but the domain/brand name he gave me made no sense at all I will give the effort for trying but it wasn't​ a great experience​ last time either I just didn't​ want to be mean before being honest now sorry

antoinettee90:It was great!

brady118:it a pleasure working with you

briantormey:great and very imaginative

brady118:Great buyer, hoping to work with you again.


1 comment:

  1. Innovative names for company Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete