Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will suggest names and slogans based on the unique qualities of your business. i will also creatively provide for you the best of SEO optimized articles as well as proofread and edit your work to perfection. + See More

I will suggest names and slogans based on the unique qualities of your business. i will also creatively provide for you the best of SEO optimized articles as well as proofread and edit your work to perfection. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">WELCOME TO MY GIG.

This is certainly your one-stop point for business branding solution.
In this gig, I will make your business or product OUTSTANDING and look professional with the help of my perfect branding elements

Most business/products succeed and make sales because of their NAMES and SLOGANS. I will provide you complete outstanding branding whether you are a New Business, well established or self Entrepreneur from start to finish. I am having a great experience towards branding for many companies. So now you are having the best branding expert in the market that will make your business look Perfect.

I'll CREATE any 1 of the following exclusively for $5:
 
10 Catchy Business Names

10 Unique Slogan/Taglines

Mission / vision statement

Book titles

Social Media Profile

After Sales Support Inclusive!!!

If you need more than one of the above service, kindly contact me.

Kind regards

Reviews


dayortwo:I felt the work was rushed. Ended not using any of the brand names. Fast delivery but was not impressed.

iamnarcis:Very pleased. Thank you

esosaclement:Your satisfaction is my utmost priority!

gqmail0606:I ordered 10 business names and 10 slogans. Received them quicker than expected. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of them. I expected a little more creativity overall.

esosaclement:Could have ordered for a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment