Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create business name or company name with logo

I will create business name or company name with logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Got a business without a name, logo, slogan or even a card? Then permit to say you are not in business yet.

Do you have an existing logo design you need to be changed or you need complete branding for your business?

Brand yourself and that billion-dollar business today. Without Branding, your business is voiceless. 

I help businesses and professionals creatively package their self into a sellable product. I'm a brand expert that will take your ideas and add a touch of creativity to make you stand out in a unique way!

I will help you with a business name with logo.

I will provide you: 

  • Any logo format you request for
  • Lifetime storage support
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Brand names with domain and trademark availability


Once you place the order I'll ask you for the following information:


  1.     company name/slogan
  2.     Logo concept (only if you don't have, don't worry!!)
  3.     preferred delivery formats (png, jpeg, psd etc).



Isn't it amazing to get that your BILLION-DOLLAR IDEA Branded in a few days?

Want to contact me? 

Please send me a message and I will respond soonest.

Please take action today and now.

Order now!!!

Reviews


jamessmith2018:Outstanding experience.\nThank you

yungfabulous:Awesome Experience. Great buyer.

marcobish:Great work

yungfabulous:Great experience. Thank you for using my service.

evansallen:I am very satisfied with the seller, Excellent logo(talented) good communication is on time although we had huge time difference, I definitely recommend everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment