Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create company name, brand name, business name, website name

I will create company name, brand name, business name, website name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

A great name is the stepping stone to a successful branding. Coming up with a good business name can be a complicated process. That's when I come in. I have elaborate systems for creating new names and I know my way around the trademark laws. 

As a brand development specialist, Online marketer and entrepreneur, your brand name should represent more than just "what the company does" it should support your mission and values! Your WHY! Coming up with a good business name that inspires action can be a challenge for many. I will help you to come up with creative & memorable 10 UNIQUE names for your business, brand, venture, company or product.

 

For $30, you will get 10 UNIQUE and DYNAMIC names with Domain plus bonus slogans.

  • Attention Grabbing (targeted audience)
  • Short
  • Catchy
  • Easily pronounced
  • Easily Remembered
  • Meaningful
  • Impressive
  • 100% refund policy!

My STANDARD and PREMIUM packages have been Proven to Work much better

Order Now!!

Feel confident buying from me, you have nothing to lose as my service comes with 100% refund policy if you are not satisfied.

Reviews


marcofrioni:Yes recommended

cynthiabrand:am always in position to give my client 100% satisfaction each time they order for my Gig

maximcazacu:thank you

craiglistwriter:Outstanding work, very creative and easy to work with. Followed the required specifications and provided me with a great company name. I highly recommend her and will use her services again in the future

marcofrioni:Yes recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment